Since 2012, Triage Most cancers has offered free academic occasions and assets to assist people recognized with most cancers, caregivers, well being care professionals and advocates navigate cancer-related authorized and sensible points. This pivotal yr is not any completely different.
Within the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, our FREE Triage Most cancers Convention on Saturday, Might 15, covers key data for navigating authorized and sensible points, minimizing the monetary burden of a most cancers analysis and decreasing stress.
Matters coated embrace:
- The newest updates within the American Rescue Plan, in addition to new shopper applications and monetary assist accessible attributable to Covid-19
- Understanding medical insurance choices, selecting a plan, utilizing your protection, and interesting denials
- Accessing scientific trials
- Learn how to work via remedy or take time without work
- Making use of for and interesting incapacity insurance coverage
- Property planning and medical choice making
- Managing medical payments, funds, and getting monetary assist
- Turning into an empowered affected person and advocate
This occasion is open to everybody. Save your spot now!
Persevering with Training for Professionals
This occasion additionally presents 6.5 FREE persevering with schooling credit/contact hours for social employees and nurses, 7 FREE persevering with schooling credit for affected person advocates and 6 FREE PDCs for HR professionals.
What have previous attendees mentioned about our Conferences?
“It is a implausible convention and the truth that you made it accessible nearly actually highlighted how a lot care and respect you’ve for the group. I respect your steadfast dedication to advocacy and schooling in addition to your flexibility in presenting this on-line. I hope to see extra digital conferences!!”
– Digital Attendee
“As a most cancers affected person, this [conference] was so useful. Being thrown into this international world is overwhelming and now I really feel a lot extra empowered.”
– Affected person
“I’m an oncology social employee of eighteen years. Oncology therapies, in addition to the insurance coverage and laws points that drive entry to care, are always altering. Triage Most cancers’s assets have been invaluable for my persevering with schooling.”
– Oncology Social Employee
“When confronted with the phrases “you’ve most cancers,” nothing is extra helpful than a reputable guiding hand to make a horrible state of affairs much less horrible. Triage Most cancers serves this a lot wanted hole in as significant a approach as attainable.”
– Well being Care Skilled
Don’t miss out on helpful data that might considerably impression your life, particularly throughout this difficult time.